Want to remove ads? Become a MK3OC Club Member today!

Jimmk3's C20let Gsi

Power steering pipes arrived yesterday! Hoping the weather is half decent at the weekend so i can crack on

Headlight washers at a guess.

You might still have the tank and pump behind the arch liner.

Still got it, have scavenged a few parts off it for the let though. Why you interested in buying? lol

Always interested in a redtop ;) Do your headlight washers work?

Thats a good shout, cheers. Will have a browse to find a reg

Bit of an update, picked up my radiator today and put in it place to see how it was going to fit. Saw that there were 2 sets of holes to mount the radiator on the bottom panel. One set was for the old radiator and not sure what the other set of holes are for. Attempted to fit the rad in both sets but doesnt leave enough room for boost pipes which is annoying! so will be drilling 2 new holes so the radiator is in a more central position tomorrow. Im assuming this is what other people have had to do? Also, what to people use for the top radiator mounts?

Inspected my engine and gearbox mounts to find a massive tear in the rubber of the front gearbox mount which will need replacing. Although have done a search and am i right in thinking that i will need the f28 mount instead? and can use my existing c20xe engine mount and rear gearbox mount (once the box has been tapped)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back