Want to remove ads? Become a MK3OC Club Member today!

Otis, an Astra F Arizona 1.4i

Good job on that cyclist! Pity you got screwed over by it. I think if they are involved in road racing they should be insured, you shouldn't end up out of pocket for it.

But at least the Astra stood up fairly well to it.

If you did want to off-road it, I could give you pointers, many things will break though. :(
Although a lack of ARBs will help for a start! Pretty sure it should have them as standard though.

Andy, I thought all LS 1.4's had the SE lump? Sure it's in one of the sales data chart things...

Since the cyclist was Belgium, Otis has now received a new nickname... The "Waffle Iron".

Laughing hard at this :lol:

Been a few weeks with no updates, because rather busy. Anyways, here goes...

Autoglass did a fine job replacing the windscreen, including putting the windscreen-mounted DAB antenna back, and fixing the bent up wiper. So, here he is, back on the road...

a8qr3368.jpg

Battle scars still in-tact!

c3mys689.jpg

So clean!

Cue repairs!

Nice :) I really want a new screen on my Mk3 and the Audi, it's one thing that's impossible to clean up properly

Well, it's already all scuffed up and dirty now :Cry:
To which I then discovered we had hard water here now, after quickly splashing the hose over it... great, now I gotta deal with limescale!

Well, it's already all scuffed up and dirty now :Cry:
To which I then discovered we had hard water here now, after quickly splashing the hose over it... great, now I gotta deal with limescale!

The water is the same here, very hard. Washing my Audi in summer which is black is just a nightmare, as it dries so quickly and leaves water marks all over. My Dad now actually uses rain water from the water butts to wash his cars.

I tend to find cyclist's are horrible in a pack thinking we are kings of the road but 1 by him/her self are ok! The poor Astra getting damaged by one :sad: I don't think I would have kept my cool at all tho!!
Good start to mk3 ownership :d

Damn Belgians!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back