Want to remove ads? Become a MK3OC Club Member today!

Someone close to Norfolk that can do me a favour?

Best answers
Reaction score
Someone close to Norfolk/Cambridgeshire that can do me a favour?

Hi guys!
I'm looking at eBay for some wheels and found these:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/BBS-LM-Wheels...s_ET?hash=item1e582fd763&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

!BZm-hng!mk~$%28KGrHgoH-CwEjlLl%29G!HBKnkg46Icw~~_12.JPG

Is there anyone here that can help me pick them up (I'll pay in advance) and ship them to Sweden. Shipping shouldn't be that expensive from my experience.
Location is: Wisbech, Cambridgeshire.

BBS LeMans are really hard to find here and they look great according to me! :)

Edit: Of course your help will be valuable and paid for ;)

Last edited:
they are going to go for SILLY money. if i was closer id of done it :(

could possibly help with this, when would they need picking up roughly? (I cant get on ebay at work)

Fenny is the closest I think its probably around 1h 30mins from me. I could possibly borrow the work van so fuel costs would need covering and we also have a FedEx account at work that I may be able to use to send them to you (quite expensive though!)

Im 15mins from Wisbeach.

Thanks! I can always rely on you guys!
:hug:

Silly money, well they are worth alot if in good condition, so my plan (if I can buy them) is to refurb them during the winter and have them on my Cossie Merc (190 2.5-16)
New ones costs ~800£ each :o

I'll try to win the auction then, I guess we can solve something if I win, Fenny or Neve'o?

Yeah sure I don't mind helping you out if you don't mind covering the costs.

I could collect them so Neve'o dosnt have to traval has far.

could do but if your only 15mins away it wont make much difference really, unless they need collecting when I can't do it.

Fizzgs .. i work for a transport company in Germany, and I am the inport /export manager for Sweden Norway and Finnland. If you find any of these wheels in Germany then I might be able to help you. I have trucks driving past Göteborg almost everday so there might be an option for you.
So, if this doesnt work out for you, maybe I can help at a later date :)

Fizzgs .. i work for a transport company in Germany, and I am the inport /export manager for Sweden Norway and Finnland. If you find any of these wheels in Germany then I might be able to help you. I have trucks driving past Göteborg almost everday so there might be an option for you.

Thanks, that would be great! I've been looking at german eBay aswell but haven't found any decent priced sets yet, but I'll keep that offer in mind!

(btw... which company?)

cheers

pitty as there are a few bits in germany i want :(

Let's try and stay on topic please...

Figgz - i'm an hour away from Wisbeach if for some reason neither Fenny or John can get there.

Figgz - i'm an hour away from Wisbeach if for some reason neither Fenny or John can get there.

And if none of the above can I can prob pop over to get them for you if needed

Cool guys, thanks!
I'm going to bid so it's great to know that there are a couple of people that can help me, cheers guys! :beer::beer:

Really Tell me more, hahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!! In the future might be going to ireland through uk so could always let you know kev.

And staying in uk my bro lives in sussex

keep you posted :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back