Want to remove ads? Become a MK3OC Club Member today!

whatever has happened to mhampton1985

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
Reaction score
not seen him on here in a while he used to be a regular poster on here
has he left the mk3 clan ?

yeah he sold sold the astra and bought a cav

r.i.p m8

yea i bought the astra off him he was buying a r5 gt then he got the cav now hes selling that i dont think he keeps cars for very long

aaaaaaaah, you guys missed me that much you started a thread! :heh: Spend most of my time on www.c-vox.com now as its much more reliable for meets and more honest people, not saying ALL you guys are dishonest,don't turn up to meets and rip people off in the for sale section! there's a handful of you that are genuine geezer i.e. those who've posted on this thread!

I do come on here now and then to see who's making thier 1.4 go 80mph faster by cutting holes in thier air box and fitting a cherry bomb exhaust :lol:

I haven't been ripped of I'm too cautious! Have you seen the prices for ****e in the for sale section? Gsi rear lights for £40 is taking the p!ss in my eyes when you can go down local scrappy and pick em up for £5 each!, there are the genuine traders ie tonyp gave me some sri seats for free and they were immaculate as described! When I broke my estate I gave most of the parts away as they are not worth owt! not only that but every meet i've been to has been a shambles, I'm just better off over on c-vox they're a nice bunch of people and don't have any problems with any members (yet!)

would like to stick up for one bloke having been here for about a week now i have done a deal with astraman1 who cut me a deal so its all good the grass is always greener on the other side mate but you will soon see some ppls chancing their ore

however its nice to see someone who isnt affraid to tell a few home truths

so what you driving now then mike?

c-vox are a bunch of knobs, well maybe not them all, got robbed of £200 from someone on there and admin did fook all to help just my honest opinion

wot a ****** would have got his addy and paid him a visit with an air rifle

mhampton1985, the meets (east and west mids) are getting a lot better now mate, always a good turnout, wayne and max are doing a grand job, get out today to the COMBINED east and west meet, you are always gonna get the nieve kids and the ******s in the club, luckily, we have a "ignore" function!

so what you driving now then mike?

still got the x plate corsa, had a french van and a turb diesel corsa!

Just my opinions guys and no-one will change them!

Balto take offence all you want, I'd be embarrased to admit paying that much! In a million years I wouldn't pay £10 for a C/L solenoid! Your for sale ad I was using as an example, I could find many more like it if you feel minoritised now?

hey mate, havent seen you since that K&N filter. hows it goin dude?

Balto take offence all you want, I'd be embarrased to admit paying that much! In a million years I wouldn't pay £10 for a C/L solenoid! Your for sale ad I was using as an example, I could find many more like it if you feel minoritised now?

You're more than welcome to state your opinion. Just use some tact and don't go around naming people, you've seen how some threads end up closed. I don't take it to person, i see that as a reasonable price and i'm sure someone in need of one would too, i've seen people getting ripped off astronomically for some items/cars, but of course you wouldn't name them or there would be some resentment

Hell i've got One that anybody can have for nowt!

if you're such a cheap and reliable trader then i'll hold you to that (if it's for a phase 1, which unfortunately it might not be)

but of course you wouldn't name them
if you're such a cheap and reliable trader then i'll hold you to that (if it's for a phase 1, which unfortunately it might not be)

Oh hell i would name them, why should everyone else suffer!

Hold me to it, If something is for sale I'll either state i haven't got a clue what its worth or it'll be priced cheap!

Could go on all day bud but I have made my point clear why i've not been on here! Also i've just noticed your driving a 1.4 you don't want to buy a cherry bomb and a modified air box, it'll guarantee it double your top speed and give at least 80bhp? :tape:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back