Want to remove ads? Become a MK3OC Club Member today!

What's ****ed you off today?

Ordered a new phone, ordered from BTShop good deal, paid for Saturday delivery, no dispatch email check the account now says the stock won’t be in till end of next week…

Nice communication email would have sufficed

My neighbour I get on with but they are very keeping up with the jones's and not the most considerate, constantly blocking the road as its narrow to me and over the road.

Their kids birthday today so invited the family round. Space is at a premium as they have a 2 car drive and double garage. What does he do? He gets his Porsche that's been in the garage since last summer out and parks the camper that is kept at his mum's on the drive meaning that their family car blocks the road to me and another house at the end of the cul de sac. Then the family all come round 1 blocking our main drive and the other well................ See below.

I then hear a noise the kids screaming for mummy and daddy............ Then a Porsche starting up. They have only gone out leaving the family to deal with the kids.

I genuinely don't understand why have 2 kids and palm them off on everyone else especially why on a birthday
:huh:
:dodgy:

I've text him to say cars need to be moved as they are not answering the door. I actually need to move cars around tonight to go away tomorrow which isnt helping.

full

Users who are viewing this thread

Back