• Welcome to the MK3OC Classifieds section:

Please take some time to read the rules found here: Rules and Guidance.

- If you are a trader, then please Contact Us.
    - Any other queries then you can get assistance in the HelpDesk.

Want to remove ads? Become a MK3OC Club Member today!

Astra Gsi mk3 c20let for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
Reaction score
Description:
Hi all

I’ve owned this car for I think 14 years.
Originally was a 2.0 16v ecotecnow it has the c20let removed from a calibra turbo 1995 plate.

It’s had thousands spent years ago and gets little bits spent when needed.

Engine was fitted to car by v tunning donkeys ago good lads not been in touch for years but great service every time
Mileage at min is 96k body has done less but again can’t remember

The spec wise and this is brief forge wossen pistons
H beam rods
Oil nozzles on piston skirts
Gt2871r turbo from Owen developments few years old now has internal updated bearing.
Cylinder head is coscast and has been ported polished hence the remap maybe to gain any potential
Custom ecu I think vipec
Custom wiring loom
Tuned by MA developments and recommend a session on rollers just to get it to full potential I’ve been happy with it and touch wood not blown it up.
Xe inlet with adjustable cam sprocket.
600 cc injectors
Adjustable fuel reg
Large intercooler
Oil cooler

Gearbox is f28 never had issues with it quiafe diff been awesome bit of kit

5 stud conversion all round

Willwoods 4 pots on front can’t remember size but just fit under the wheels in car now with 5 mm spacer

The wheel are old as and I was going to change them they don’t suit it been on car for bout 8 years at least.

Body work is in need of a tidy up drivers door but of rust on bottom corner boot lid requires changing I do have one here and was going to put it in body shop to get it done but they pissed about with when I could take it.

Small rust starting on fuel cap area but catch it now and hopefully not to bad

Rear arches I’ve wired brushed and grease for years to prevent any of common rust which I’ve seen over the years on other models

The color is diamond black Z81L I do have paint already mixed if required lots of spares as well driveshafts , spare f28 gearbox calibra diff if anyone wants old brakes etc

There lots more but will need to go through receipts oil changed every 1500 to 2500 miles just cause car doesn’t get driven much a week every month if that have 2 other cars to use but bows time to let her go to someone who has more time and bit more passion for it now.

I want it all gone ASAP really with all spares
Any questions fill free to ask I’ll try and answer

No silly offers please it’s an old car and be going up in value cause they are getting rare I did attend shows with car many years back but now gets driven about and people always say don’t see many of these etc
V5 Present/Correct?:yes

Price £5000

Last edited:
New radiator has been fitted less than a month cause turbo housing cause rad to weep now moved radiator further forward 437F9088-FBA8-4E32-97E8-EE10BEC2DAB4.jpeg

New headlamp on osf fitted today with new god kit old head had broken clip and hid was intermittent

ouch, that tailgate looks like mine did a few years back! are you wanting to sell as a whole? could be worth more in bits i am sad to say. possible 1500-2000k car depending on it you find someone who knows what the clet is worth and box. on their own the engine and box are 1500quid, but in a car a car with some rust it puts people off alot

Yes I understand mate I have a tailgate to go on just needs painting . I’d rather whole car go to someone who wants as project to continue and have time to maintain.

If no one want nay take a punt on eBay at £1 start lol see what it goes for

Interior I thinks ok but not really take many pics inside I can do and upload at some point I had the rear seat repaired cause sticthing was loose and baggy but ok now

No ones been in back at all since I’ve had it only me drives it

Youll need a price on your advert as per the forum rules sorry

A731DB96-1D02-40AA-B3D1-7EDB683D49F7.jpeg 8874B7D3-EF3D-4F7A-92C3-2730A0E8F951.jpeg 0D780BD1-6BA1-4AA6-B5AF-D7F06B9ADF28.jpeg BDE0D1A9-C8E7-46C8-BF6A-2DBC63FC5C77.jpeg 01E78D9F-E09F-4AB6-9D18-3A0E37C54069.jpeg A017DD5B-13A3-4216-88F6-337919A42753.jpeg new helix clutch last year only replaced due to release bearing whining old clutch had plenty but replace for new

Last edited:
I see you have added £5000 but being honest to help here you really wont get anything near that due to the condition thats phase 1 gsi in mint condition money. Your realistically looking half that.

Ok thanks I just put that as a figure I wish for but if people offer I’ll consider all cheers

If you do consider breaking it, Can I have first dibs on the front strut brace please ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back