Want to remove ads? Become a MK3OC Club Member today!

End of june or mid july meet

What date for our next meet

• End of june

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mid july

Votes: 6 100.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
Reaction score
The second meet for our region will be at the Ikea car park , metro centre , just off the A1 ,around 3 o'clock again, but when does every one want to be , either the end of june or the end of july , as we have just had one meet recently does everyone think its too soon in june or would it be better in july , spread out a bit , let me know what you want to do

next meet

hiya bud, hows it goin????
tbh it would be nice to have a meet once a month at the end of the month in a different place so that we all go to each others areas and its fair on everyone then coz then we get to meet up with all the ones who might not be able to get up our way..it broadens hte spectrum a bit..when i was in the vxcc they had a monthly meet at the same place every month and its only coz the co ordinator lived in darlo that we ended up at heigington coz its close to darlo and handy for her to meet there,but not really fair on the other members who might have to travel from say tyne and wear area..tbh i decided not to go for that reason and also coz it was at a pub its tempting to have a bevvy or two then end up over the limit driving home again...selfish and not good thats why i decided not to renew the membership...let me know the date for the next one fella and i will bring the snort with me next time..but try make it for wen im home........pls

thats what i was thinking , i dont mind the travel , and as you say its a run out , as for the date bud , it all depends on when every one fancies it , stick a vote for which everone you fancy

Last edited:
i put mid july as june is a realy buisy month for me mate and her car should be done then so we would come in both lol

come on peeps , let me know what you want

Yeah mid july, gives me a chance to get the car sorted, needs new idle control valve and various things!!

mid july i would say wont have mine on the road and dont have a full license yet either lol but will more than likely turn up in bigreds car wit him should be good to see diffferent looking mk3's cause i want a bit help on looks wise like lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back