Want to remove ads? Become a MK3OC Club Member today!

Part 4, FRESH FLAME RED PAINT

from looking at the pic how much do you all think i could lower the front end??? i got a 60 drop spring set but i was gunna chop the fronts a lil bit ??

ave just dribbled some sex wee, that is fappin mint....except for the back lights, not a fan of lexus style ones but each to there own chief

lmfao cheers m8, you dribbling means alot to me lol

mk3_twin40s said:
from looking at the pic how much do you all think i could lower the front end??? i got a 60 drop spring set but i was gunna chop the fronts a lil bit ??

Try some MK2 Astra front springs because they lower the MK3 more as it's heavier, so 40mm on a MK2 could be 80mm on a MK3!

mk3_twin40s said:
errr no im dislexic wots ur excuse??

back to topic, yeh descent paint you cant beat.

wot do you mean by you dont waste your time :P
(to be honest the boss was on me bk to get me car out the way :P)

you aint kidding! and no need to be a.rsey mate, i'm just trying to keep this site in english, and pull it away from the jaws of chavness! :)

lol nah fair play mate youll have to excuse me, its a bad habit ive got into, everyt time i do it just post chav and it will remind me, lol sorry, but you could of been a little bit more suttle yourself, so dont moan about me snapping, all taken in though.

lol ok mate, any way :P, next updates will be on the next phase, the engine, carbs have arived, aswell has the inlet, just waiting for the linkage and cables to turn up, then i have just got to order cam, venier pully and get the head work done, will start stripping on saturday so will post pics throughout the day, wish me luck.

Last edited:
lol yer wernt much of them left

Users who are viewing this thread

Back