Want to remove ads? Become a MK3OC Club Member today!

Repair panels

Best answers
Reaction score
Hi guys, anyone know where I can get repair panels for a saloon? Particularly a rear panel and rear wings, preferably genuine gm but good repo stuff will do

Best success I've had finding some stuff has been eBay surprisingly.

There is a L/H rear quarter and a rear panel (both genuine NOS GM) on there at the moment. Whack in these listing numbers into the ebay search bar 324098010685 (rear quarter) and 254194309695 (back panel). Both aren't "cheap", but perhaps be a little cheeky and see if they'll take a bid on them?

The shop selling the back panel does have the make an offer button. I have bought a NOS drivers sill from them and got money off. But they use Hermes to deliver stuff, if I had known beforehand I'd of paid a little more for delivery. Luckily it turned up and wasn't damaged.

Anything else panel wise. Search German eBay and some online "youngtimer" Opel places (COPE, MM Opel parts and Classic Opel parts). My harder to find panels I've got for my Saloon have came from Europe. Some stuff wasn't badly priced. Delivery can be a killer though.

Thanks for the replies guys, checked out that carbodypanrls4u stuff but don’t know what the quality is like? Fed up of getting pattern panels that don’t fit lol

what are you after? i got the side sills and there were alright, good quality metal aswell, cant comment on shape as i only used a section

I've had sills from them and I would say they are fairly decent size and shape, close enough anyway for repairs

Looking for a lower subframe x member and complete front panel, few wee bits too, don’t think they do a saloon rear panel, might have to use a hatch one

Users who are viewing this thread

Back