Want to remove ads? Become a MK3OC Club Member today!

Nigel'n'Barb
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi yeah my cabbys had a bit done to it, was a 1.6 8v now got 2L 8v 130bhp 17" alloys came with a chav back box, i'm working on a Gsi kit and side skirts fitted a power hood, got a few things in the pipe line's, no i'v not started a diary
    Hi i see you have an astra cabby was thinking i was the only 1 lol, hi i'm jono what you done to the cabby and any tips on what to look out for? thanks Mr cabby
    lee's sense of direction is not good lol lee does most of the work on his car and if he's not 100% on something i lend a hand, look forward to meeting you both sunday
    Hi Barbara, thanks for the messages, I will have to try that some time. Couldn't make it on Sunday as we were pretty much snowed in here! Hopefully another time when the weather is good. It'd be great to meet other enthusiasts.

I'm looking forward to having the work done on my car - she won't be entirely perfect, can't afford that, but she will look great. MOT is on Monday (a month early) then off to the body shop for a few days. Should all be done and dusted by 28th Feb!

How are you getting on with your car? Is your husband still going to get some door skins sorted?
    L
    nice to meet u guys yesterday hope to see u at future meets
    Thanks so much Barbara - I've had some luck and got the car booked in for 25th Feb! I'm SO EXCITED but will look at your thread... if I can suss things out around here!
    Hello BarbaraM - SNAP! My convertible is also green (looks metallic but not had a chance to clean her yet!). I drove past her one day and she instantly grabbed my attention - I wanted her!!! (I say her, but I'm not sure, it might be a boy, I'm sure in time I'll know). My drivers door also needs some attention. I'm looking to getting that done early spring. My husband has fixed a dodgy electric window, fixed the reverse lights and steam cleaned the interior of the soft top. I am so chuffed with my car.

I'm also really pleased you sent me a friend request - glad I'm not the only female here. Let me know how any work goes, and I'll keep you posted too. Best wishes, ClaireM
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back