• Welcome to the MK3OC Classifieds section:

Please take some time to read the rules found here: Rules and Guidance.

- If you are a trader, then please Contact Us.
    - Any other queries then you can get assistance in the HelpDesk.

Want to remove ads? Become a MK3OC Club Member today!

Astra 1.7TD Isuzu MK3 Astra in red

Best answers
Reaction score
Regrettably now selling my MK3 Astra as I'm sick and tired of my missus telling me how much she dislikes it because she misses her ford focus and wants another one WOMEN .. Since buying this just over 4 months ago its had a full timing belt kit fitted two new rear tyres a drivers side top engine mount a drivers side top strut rubber mount a full service new front disc brakes and a new rear wing mounted telescopic aerial and I've also flushed the entire cooling system till it ran clean then refilled it with new coolant and water.

She's not bad at all really for a 21 year old car she's pretty clean but does have a couple of small battle scars like the small dents and scratches under the drivers tail light where the old owner reversed her into a wheelbarrow and a dent on the passenger front wing which I've pulled out some and it doesn't look that bad and she also has some age/use related scratches here and there but she still looks pretty good for it. I also bought a brand new front section of exhaust with cat that will come with it and also another spare tyre with loads of tread on it.

The interior is pretty clean with no ripped or frayed seats and has no staining the roof lining at the rear is beginning to sag a little but its not bad and definitely no biggy, she runs very well everything works as it should she starts 1st time every day and runs quite happily all day long she's mega reliable and won't let you down and as you know these Isuzu engines are known for their reliability and are good for in excess of 300,000 miles of which shes currently done 139970 something and being used daily so will go up a little. She's M.O.Teed until 03/08/2018 if your interested and want to know anything or make me an offer I can't refuse (as long as it doesn't involve me sleeping with the fishes) please do give me a shout, Ta very muchly ;)

V5 Present/Correct?: Yes

Price: £550Astra as it is now 28th 8th 2017 001.jpg Astra as it is now 28th 8th 2017 004.jpg Astra car and boot shots 003.jpg

Last edited:
If anyone wants it I'll take £500 on the car it would be nice to know after everything I've done on her and spent that she will go to a good home where she will be looked after.

I cheated a little as I'm letting it go cheap I'm trying not to have to pay too much out in fees so it's not under cars for sale its in MK3 Vauxhall astra car parts.

Now gone to her new home sold via the wifes Farcebook .. useful for something I suppose other than reading posts about what someone has just cooked or "look at me taking my doggies for a walk typa thing ... deery me, GET A LIFE :lol:

Glad it worked out in the end. Absolute pain in the arse selling cars in January. Unfortunately, the type looking for a (very) cheap car tend to be the ones with no money whatsoever! This is why I seldom sell any of my old clunkers, it's easier to give them to friends or family or get £100 over the weighbridge :doh:

Hi Ron yeah you're right January is never a good time to be selling a car I said that to the wife everybody's still peppered from Christmas and buying a new car is usually the last thing on your mind isnt it. I had her listed on Gumtree Evilbay AutoTrader Farcebook and Swapz from which I was offered a Peugeot 205 (not a chance) and a Citroen Zara 2.0 HD Picasso which looked very nice to be fair but had starting issues after an initial run so decided against that. Had a few offers from the other sites Mainly of which were through Gumtree- Idiots and halfwits offering me £300/350 who were told where to go and all those without even coming seeing it chancers looking for something for nothing eventually she sold via Farcebook so she's now in st Awfull .. he's promised he'll look after her I hope he does after all the work and time spent I've put in to it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back