Want to remove ads? Become a MK3OC Club Member today!

Autobrite Direct xmas sale

reno

West Mids Regional Co-Ordinator
Regional Co-Ordinator
Club Member
Best answers
Reaction score
just to let you guys know theres a 2week sale going on over at autobrite, upto 50% off. Each day around 12 till 1pm mark will update the sales page, with various products on offer. anything you fancy just add you your basket and keep refreshing the browser as more stuff will be added till around 1pm each day for 2 weeks...

once you have chosen your bargains for that day. proceed to check out, make yourself a account. Heres the important part. select "collect in store" each time at the delivery option page. for each day. and pay for your stuff daily.

then once the sale is over. go to your account on the page, and all your order numbers will be there. you give these to the guys and they will calculate the post for you at the end of the sale and then you can pay for your postage and it will be sent out to you.

http://www.autobritedirect.co.uk/index.php/sale-items.html

ive already spent around £90 in the sale and its all half price stuff ive ordered lol

I just bought 3 lots of liquid gloss as i dont need anything else but I love that stuff and got 3 lots for the price of 1!!!!

The savings are epic ain't they kev. I'm just topping up as a little goes along way

yeah one pack was £72 reduced from £148!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back