Want to remove ads? Become a MK3OC Club Member today!

Bhp

Best answers
Reaction score
Bhp upgrade on C14NZ

hi how much bhp would a full sportex exhaust system and a induction kit and a de cat add to a 1.4spi?

Last edited by a moderator:
o rite ill be happy just to get 5 lol when uve got 5 people in the car u may aswel not try going up a hill.

yea think im jst gonna make it sound like a beast i get beat off the mark by nearly everything anyway even my mates E reg 1.0 micra dam that things fast lol wel compared to my C14NZ anyway.

Have got a universal cone filter and a Sportex backbox on mine. There's no power increase, but lot's more noise and it pull's smoother undoubtedly.

Only small blocks to bother getting power from are Nova SR 1300/1400 lumps imo! And that can involve silly money with Twin 40's, mad cam's and 4-2-1 manifold's!

o rite the head gaskets gone in my astra at the moment dunno weather to get it fixed and tune the C14NZ but it seems pointless and its costing me a fortune on petrol on autotrader it says my car should do 41mpg i get just bout 200 to a full tank lol

sean said:
o rite the head gaskets gone in my astra at the moment dunno weather to get it fixed and tune the C14NZ but it seems pointless and its costing me a fortune on petrol on autotrader it says my car should do 41mpg i get just bout 200 to a full tank lol

ahhh, the "thrashed 1.4 uses a lot of petrol" story. heard it a million times. time for a bigger engine. be better on fuel in the long run as you won't need to thrash it to keep up with the traffic!

lol yea im already paying over 1600 TPTF on my mums name with 1years NBC.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back