• Welcome to the MK3OC Classifieds section:

Please take some time to read the rules found here: Rules and Guidance.

- If you are a trader, then please Contact Us.
    - Any other queries then you can get assistance in the HelpDesk.

Want to remove ads? Become a MK3OC Club Member today!

breaking x16xel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
Reaction score
hi mikey is breaking an x16xel engine. the engine has a new cambelt kit fitted, new aux belt and new clutch, since these parts were fitted the car was driven for about 1.5 miles from his garage to his uncles and back again, then the car was taken off the road and left untill now.

all parts are available so what ever you need just ask and i will give you a price. i havent got any pics of the engine but can get some tomorrow, the engine is still fitted in the car at the mo but hopefully by the weekend everything will be out ready to be stripped.

the engine is out of a vectra with aircon.

if anyone wants the complete engine, loom, ecu, transponder, and chip he will take £150 for the lot. the new clutch, cambelt and aux belt are worth more than that alone new

Thanks for looking.

yeah will deliver in person for £30 extra.

Definitely interested,
What is the year of the car and mileage on the engine?
Does the gearbox come with it, but if it is as one lump I would take it
and you would bring the engine to me in York YO24
I really need a engine that I can drop in without to much F**king about and that will go straight in.
It should because the 1.4 in my car now and 1.6 are small block chevy engines.

Cheers
Paul

its out of a p reg vectra so mounts will b different unless the ones in your car will fit it which they should. Its done approx 90k

no problem, the engine was supposed to be getting removed tomorrow but the car hasnt been taken to the garage yet so its going to be after monday now.

Have you still got the Engine?
I still in the hunt for one
Would you do the engine and gearbox, driveshafts, exhaust manifold and downpipe, loom, ecu, transponder, chip/key. at the same money (£150)
Cheers Paul

it was going to be £150 for everything you listed and £30 delivery, but the car is being taken away with the engine in it to be scrapped.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back