• Welcome to the MK3OC Classifieds section:

Please take some time to read the rules found here: Rules and Guidance.

- If you are a trader, then please Contact Us.
    - Any other queries then you can get assistance in the HelpDesk.

Want to remove ads? Become a MK3OC Club Member today!

Clear Inds, Ph2 Grille, Std Knobs + Vents, Gearknob

Best answers
Reaction score
As above, selling all my modded bits so I need a set of clear indicators, a phase 2 V - grille (preferably a dark colour), standard black plastic heater vents and knobs, and a gearknob off a late phase 2 either P or R reg with lift up reverse top left,

and I need it all cheap and posted asap!

cheers.

theres a few phase 2 astras in my local scrappy, how much were you looking to spend on it all inc postage? will see what i can do :beer:

30quid Ian, I presume the gearknob, vents and knobs could be pocketed for free so really its just indicators and grille.

might take a trip down my own scrappy actually.

:o would never think of doing such a thing :heh:

would imagine i could get him to sell me the grill and indicators for around 10 - 15

sorted mate then :nod: p.s. needs to be a gearknob the same as fitted to mine and your R reg astra's, took my momo gearknob off to sell and got a std 1 off a N reg and it was different, wouldnt fit or work the lift reverse.

was no phase 2 astras there sorry, few corsas with lift up reverse if they are any use? going back tomorrow if your interested?

May be able to get you a gear knob, let me know if you still want one :laugh:

oh aye deffo Kenn mate.

Ian - aye if you can, get me a corsa 1 then, if its liftup upleft reverse, does the gearknob look the same as in your astra, cos if it does then thats the 1 I need too.

How do you get them off , brute force or twist n pull

ok , if i finish work early ill have a look for you

Hi Greg,

Have you posted the grill yet matie ?

Rgs Tony

Hendry said:
As above, selling all my modded bits so I need a set of clear indicators, a phase 2 V - grille (preferably a dark colour), standard black plastic heater vents and knobs, and a gearknob off a late phase 2 either P or R reg with lift up reverse top left,

and I need it all cheap and posted asap!

cheers.

i had a black grill for sale but cars gone for scrap! :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back