Want to remove ads? Become a MK3OC Club Member today!

GREAT site - Email the Driver you fancy Via Their Reg Plate!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
Reaction score
Hi all, new here,*but I have been speaking with the guys*on the NWMCC*forum, and saw your*thread on there about this place!*

I thought I'd come and say hello and*also let you know about this! The guys there love it, and you will hopefully too!

Have a look at* www.DateMyPlate.com

"Communication by Car Registration!"

It's good fun and completely free, and it lets you send a message to a drivers reg plate if you like the look of them, but don't have the nerve (like me) to flash your lights at them or found it impossible to chat whilst on the road!

(their email address is linked to their Plate when they register)

We have thousands of users already - and hopefully it will be useful for you guys to communicate with each other sometime if you dont get chance to talk in person!

The site even stores messages indefinitely so your message WILL get to the Driver, even if they ! There are thousands of messages WAITING for plates now, so one will hopefully be for you….8-)

Come and say hi and get your free car sticker!!*Driving to work will never be boring anymore!

Moving on to you guys, perhaps this site could*do something in conjunction? I hope so as we could hopefully get a few of our existing members*on here for you if they are in your area, and your guys could use DMP too...PM me if you can please and we can hopefully help each other - I will look forward to hearing from you…..

All the best to you all - REALLY hope to speak to you all for your views,
M

The messages are stored indefinitely until they sign up mate. And considering the thousands of people on there and amount of free stickers that have gone out already I would sincerely hope within a few months lots of people will know about it?

How would you advertise it? Cheers Mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back