Want to remove ads? Become a MK3OC Club Member today!

January 2009 meet

i'm still up for the bowling idea unless theres any other suggestions dunno were abouts though we'll have to take a vote but preferably near the end of the month

Joicey mate, you're welcome no matter what you're driving, you're still a northern member.

Right, Ive been having a look for places to go bowling in the area, and the best one seems to be Hollywood Bowl at Teeside Park.
I had considered AMF at the Galleries in Washington, but at £9.50 a game per person its more than double the £4 a game at Hollywood Bowl.
Im gonna give them a ring this week to see what kind of discount we could get, so Id like an idea on numbers before I do.

This is more than likely going to be happening on a sunday around the end of the month, and looking at it, its possibly better for February 1st.
Anyone have any other or better ideas feel free to submit.

1: Symeon
2:
3:
4:
5:
6:

Last edited:
1: Symeon
2: R1c
3:
4:
5:
6:

we'll need plenty of notice for a baby sitter so get your names down sharpish :nod:, the more the merrier :lol:

anyone else?

Sorry to do this lads, but I may have to bow out of the next meet, unless its postponed that is.
My wife was taken into hospital yesterday because of an acute infection, and she's still in there now, and once she's out she will require me pretty much being in all the time looking after her for an as yet undetermined length of time.

All being well she should be out tomorrow, just all depends on how she goes overnight.

Ill update as and when.

Sy

sorry to here about the missus, hope she's ok m8

Cheers mate, yeah she's ok.
She came out yesterday, but she's gotta have the district nurse come out every day to change her dressings, and we've been told it can take weeks for the 'wound' to heal, so Ive gotta be here pretty much all the time, cos she cant look after our little monster on her own when she cant move much.

Ill still ring hollywood bowl this week for you guys, but I cant see me coming this time round.

Sy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back