• Welcome to the MK3OC Classifieds section:

Please take some time to read the rules found here: Rules and Guidance.

- If you are a trader, then please Contact Us.
    - Any other queries then you can get assistance in the HelpDesk.

Want to remove ads? Become a MK3OC Club Member today!

My astra GSI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
Reaction score
Make and Model:
My astra GSI​
Description
Hey guys thinking of selling my baby now i have not owned her long but, having a look at my finaces and moving into a new home soon, looks like me and the missus are going to have one car now and unfortunatley means i have to let this go

Always wanted a GSI and finally got one and i have loved her, loads of work has been done to the car by previous owner who owns the fantasticly named Welsh Coast Customs, unfortanutley recipets for the work has got lost along the way.

everything runs fine mechanically and the shell is absoutley stunning no rust spots or anything, i wax and polish the car every weekend and its well looked after i dont race the car about park it in big spaces or not near any cars likely to dink it, and even start it up 5 mins before any journey, im really fussy with this. i always put Super Unleaded in and have topped it up wkith some nice Castrol Gtx Oil as said i really have looked after this

115k on the clock but as said above engine has been pretty much re-built and runs and pulls really well

heres a link for pictures in my diary all neccesary work has been done now.

http://www.mk3oc.com/forum/showthread.php?t=51445

only thing wrong with the car is an auto electrican will need to sort the heaters out as they have stopped working and i am sorting an astra GSI airbox to replace the induction kit as its rubbish,

Thanks for looking i think thats all to mention, any questions give me a pm and i will answer them.

£1500 ono i am open to sensible offers so try me​
Is the V5 for the car present and correct?
Yes​
Price:
£1500 ono​
Disclaimer
  • I have read and understand the MK3OC Classified Section guidelines

Last edited:
hey Guys i am putting this back up everything has been sorted on the car now so nothing up mechanically to my knowledge, car pulls really well and starts up loverly, i have replaced new plugs, leads, gearbox, coil pack for piece of mind, i was going to do the cam and timing belt and the water pump, but my fiances brother has offered me a coupe turbo for a price which is hard to refuse, so looking to get rid of this before i buy it, only problem with it body wise is i hit a pot hole in work damaging the right hand side of the bumper and the fog, could be fixed or a new bumper and a spray for £120 should do the trick, because of this i will put up for £1300 tax and mot up in july also am open to sensible offers as i just want to get rid to buy the coupe

Thanks

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back