Want to remove ads? Become a MK3OC Club Member today!

My first meet as co-ord.

in might have to give this a miss now :(

I'm still coming :)

im just setting off, my god its windy. still drivein ok tho,

well only a veryfew turned up, :( but philly was great to see you and your car's there mint thanks a mill for the spoiler and when the other bit turns up. il try get the stuff your looking for, dawn was nice to meet you :) i would of took pics but it was far to windy :(

well only a veryfew turned up, i would of took pics but it was far to windy :(

That's a poor excuse, I was looking forward to the pics of your first meet as co-ord. :rolleyes:

Dan it was great to meet you? I already know Phil. You were both brill esp when I couldnt get out of the car park and then took the wrong turning :laugh:. Yes I know tipical woman driver all jokes excepted!
Things not helped by my car having a very small engine. I look forward to more mets after the new year.
I must agrea with that the coment about the lack of turn out. Yes it was a bit windy but I have driven in much worse conditions.
Cheers Dawn

I got there too late:( i was driving from scarborough thou.. i will be there next time thou and on time:nod:

John

Typical NE meet lol. No one turns up
come to my next one in the new year
Dan it was great to meet you? I already know Phil. You were both brill esp when I couldnt get out of the car park and then took the wrong turning :laugh:. Yes I know tipical woman driver all jokes excepted!
Things not helped by my car having a very small engine. I look forward to more mets after the new year.
I must agrea with that the coment about the lack of turn out. Yes it was a bit windy but I have driven in much worse conditions.
Cheers Dawn
and on the round about....im not saying out
I got there too late:( i was driving from scarborough thou.. i will be there next time thou and on time:nod:

John

mate you were brave driveing all that way in the wind my god it was bad.

my next meet will be in feb?? between 20th and 28th, so all day's considerd. as i will have time off for my birthday :) you's dont need to get me out just turn up :) :grouphug:

come to my next one in the new year

and on the round about....im not saying out

mate you were brave driveing all that way in the wind my god it was bad.

my next meet will be in feb?? between 20th and 28th, so all day's considerd. as i will have time off for my birthday :) you's dont need to get me out just turn up :) :grouphug:
Nothing like a suble hint Dan:laugh:
Dose that mean we can have a met at the beging of June then:rolleyes:

Nothing like a suble hint Dan:laugh:
Dose that mean we can have a met at the beging of June then:rolleyes:
yeah my prezzi can be haveing 8 ppl turn up!!
Jesus, Feb?

yeah, weather will be crap now and evryone will be busy with halloween bonfire night an x-mas on the way,

If its not too much of a drive ill even come up. :)

cfne halloween meet 31st oct .......... post up on here about it in north east meet

Count me in for any northeast meets im from sunderland and like a good blat about !!

well when i get a MK3 again soon i hope we will have a celebabraty one for that :nod:

nice to hear we will be doing it again in the near future dan..it was good to meet ya mate and also good to see ya again dawn it would av been better if more had turned out but as it has already been said its typical for ne meets no one turns up so you lot stop making promises and get ur a**es outta bed and turn up once in a while lol....if ya want to have a meet before next year dan i will come round an pick ya up mate its not a problem seen as ur without car atm.....

ah thats class mate:cool: i pick my new astra up on saturday, :nod::nod::nod:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back