Want to remove ads? Become a MK3OC Club Member today!

Norths next meet

did anyone go , sorry lads , was all going to plan aswell :sad:

:Cry: , sorry lads , i thought more would of turned up , does any one feel like another meet at the same place in a few weeks

good thinking , any ideas around that area ?

no probs , just thought with there being more members from tynside area it would be a good start

i was expecting alot more members to turn up tbh!!
why do members say they will turn up and know fine well that they are not gonna go????
if i was phill i would not be best pleased having to drive 40-45mins just to stand for well over an hour with only 2 other members. (was good meeting you by the way).

this was organised well in advance so i cant see why people drop out or just dont bother turning up!!

sorry for the rant but i was a bit ****ed off after putting petrol in washing my car etc etc for basically feck all!

sorry for the pair of you mate , i was planning on coming , but due to an unforseen incident there was no way i could get there on time , as for everyone else not turning up , i cant answer for them mate , but as you say its not good . People knew when it was and had been planned for over a month, ok some people had work or car troubles , but there would of still been enough left for a good turn out , the problem with this area is that this is/was our second meet ( that i know off ) even though the clubs been going over 3 years , there is interest as there was a few names on the list who wanted the meet , i decided on tynside area as the majority of the people where from there , the 3 of us from teesside didnt/dont mind driving up there , sorry again lads :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back