• Welcome to the MK3OC Classifieds section:

Please take some time to read the rules found here: Rules and Guidance.

- If you are a trader, then please Contact Us.
    - Any other queries then you can get assistance in the HelpDesk.

Want to remove ads? Become a MK3OC Club Member today!

***parts*** mk3 astra gsi 1.8 (c18xe engine) red

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
Reaction score
http://i696.photobucket.com/albums/vv324/Emma_Louise-87/My Cars/MK3OC6.jpg

£1,500

Evening guys.

Ok, Astra has been up for sale for about a month now, couple views but no sale!

I'm thinking I'll be better off stripping it and selling it in bits... wheels to go too... so if anyone is interested everything is there for the taking!

I'm open to offers on everything individually ... More specific photos etc can be sent upon request.

Drop me a mail or txt on 07852829186

Please spread the word as want rid ASAP!!

Thanks! x

Last edited:
That's cool just pm me when you've checked. Eh r they both gsi ones? If so the best one! :) lol x

lil yeah both GSI :-) ill get P&P checked wen at post office tomoz and I'll send u pics of both you can choose :-) x

Hey, what interior is in it? Cards seats plastics and have you got prices and pics?

Cheers

Hi Emma,

I think they are Masitaly copies. I have genuine ones here and they don't have the additional four wee holes.

DSC00323.jpg

How many miles are, and what kind of service history is, on the engine and how much would you be wanting for it?

Hi Emma,

I think they are Masitaly copies. I have genuine ones here and they don't have the additional four wee holes.

DSC00323.jpg

How many miles are, and what kind of service history is, on the engine and how much would you be wanting for it?

Ah, sorry about that, I can only go on what the guy that refurbed them told me as wasnt sure myself and no receipts etc came with all the info...

Erm engines done 86,000, only history I have is Invoices on work done in past two years as guy before me gave me nothing with it =S

X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back