• Welcome to the MK3OC Classifieds section:

Please take some time to read the rules found here: Rules and Guidance.

- If you are a trader, then please Contact Us.
    - Any other queries then you can get assistance in the HelpDesk.

Want to remove ads? Become a MK3OC Club Member today!

***parts*** mk3 astra gsi 1.8 (c18xe engine) red

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, sorry about that, I can only go on what the guy that refurbed them told me as wasnt sure myself and no receipts etc came with all the info...

Erm engines done 86,000, only history I have is Invoices on work done in past two years as guy before me gave me nothing with it =S

X

Was to let you know wheels are Masitaly's and have been powder coated hence y some makrings etc may not be showing.

Also, engine has no history previous to my ownership, but full rebuild has been done since Iv had it and got docs to prove (valves, lifters, etc)

XX

Hi guys!

Got someone wanting shell and GSI kit by next weekend if possible, so those of you who were interested in full interior, engine, wheels, exhaust and stereo... please let me know if you still want any of this!

Many thanks x

Engine is way out of my price range I'm afraid.

There's a guy on MIGweb struggling to sell a C18XE for £20. Granted he's not heard it running but still. http://www.migweb.co.uk/forums/items-sale/495766-c18xe-engine.html

I bought a recently refurbed on a couple of years back with ECU, loom, new radiator, magnecor leads and Corsa big block hubs and shafts for £120.

Last edited:
Engine is way out of my price range I'm afraid.

There's a guy on MIGweb struggling to sell a C18XE for £20. Granted he's not heard it running but still. http://www.migweb.co.uk/forums/items-sale/495766-c18xe-engine.html

I bought a recently refurbed on a couple of years back with ECU, loom, new radiator, magnecor leads and Corsa big block hubs and shafts for £120.

I just went on what my mechanic told me, not reallyclued up on this stuff myself! checkd ebay etc and they were going for £250 too...
Like iv said, open to offers now as just want rid! :( x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back