Want to remove ads? Become a MK3OC Club Member today!

Slamvanjacks van

a petrol engine for first hahaha,

na to get the diesel running all it needs is new water/oil and throttle and clutch cable changed and the main brake pipe going to the rear replace then some new fluid in. done.

but i wanna buy a donor car with bumper/grille gsi bonnet etc and a pertrol engine.

seen a few decent white ones some, had a v6 in already so it would be an easy swap to change them over.

gdgd mate just hope you dont have to get rid as it was coming along great

Photo0290.jpg

i got in the van hahaha

Photo0295.jpg

lifters fitted.

Photo0288.jpg

theres some fun under that cover!

Photo0289.jpg

more ****e, ya should seen round the corner from that, spare wheels full front end of suspention ****ing allsorts hahaha bumpers wings lol

Photo0291.jpg

my baby, was my dads but its now mine R.I.P dad. i took him for his last ride

Photo0292.jpg

http://www.sunderlandecho.com/news/local/dad_s_ashes_taken_on_high_speed_bike_dash_1_1154883

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQgL05Pu-pM

nice looking bike mate i used to have a old honda cb250 that was going to be restored but sold it. and sorry to hear about ya dad

now i see what bike you were talking bout mate... nice :D as rad666 sed what you doing with the bumper mate?

Hmm.. Like to know what's happening with the bumper lol.

good work mate, sorry to hear about your dad, i know how you feel, whats with the bumper then? :D

Its got rabies, needs to be put down. :)

Sorry to hear bout your dad mate, know how you feel.

hahahahaha it is whipped cream.

well sinch theres no decent aftermarket bumpers or a gsi type 1 for the van im gonna make my own.

used expanding foam for the first shape then ive fibreglassed it, then gonna see what im working with moc it up on the van, and add from there.

basically when i put the skirts on it i dont want the back looking too high so its just a little extention.

Sorry about your dad mate, my old man died a few years ago when he was only in his 50's aswell

Like you said it was a reckless thing to do but fair play for takeing your dads bike out one last time with his ashes

hahahahaha it is whipped cream.

well sinch theres no decent aftermarket bumpers or a gsi type 1 for the van im gonna make my own.

used expanding foam for the first shape then ive fibreglassed it, then gonna see what im working with moc it up on the van, and add from there.

basically when i put the skirts on it i dont want the back looking too high so its just a little extention.

Well mate with everybody not knowing how this bumper is going to turn out i think you will need plenty of pics to show us :D :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back