Want to remove ads? Become a MK3OC Club Member today!

5 Door C20xe Sport To 3 Door Gsi

no pics of the car then? all i can see is fit blondes.... :p

Looks awesome mate, done a top job on it!

Yeah I had it on the mk3 stand all morning then got tired of walking over when I had to get Out from the car so just put it next to the rolling road :) could you up the pics please and I didn't really get any of my car

So guys I had a miss hap with this car been off the road for a bit I've had to re shell it but luckily I've managed to get a ph1 gsi shell need to post some updates Still just rolling shell at the min I've managed to get
brand new Gsi splitter
Brand new strip for original boot
I'm staying with the smooth doors and colour
I've had the back end turreted and Gaz coil overs all around
Under the bonnet has all been seam welded and smoothed, I will be hiding the loom I've also got rid of power steering fluid and converted to electric steering, battery will be going in the boot, I've purchased mega squirt v2 management, inlet plenum, I've made a custom speedo from gte clocks and a mould to fit mk3 perfect, don't know whether to keep the wheels silver I've purchased a new mirenza shiny rad and will be making the slam panel removable once engines been put it, transex lad for my F28, garret turbo and tubular not sure of model it looks gt28 size that's everything off the top of my
Head 5 years later

Last edited:
what happened to the old shell? Last I knew it was looking very nice, fresh paint ect.?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back