Want to remove ads? Become a MK3OC Club Member today!

Drizz Developments

4345_1.jpg

Note the Gay Bar ;)

That one is ****. Thats why i took it off. Its the same as youres but without the light guards. Too deep. Look for the soft A bars for the discos. Much nicer

Whats the point of those A Bars anyway? You might as well have nothing. Mine offers some protection to the lights and front corners which is nessersary when off roading and laning ;)

So? And your point? :lol:

After all the practice i gave him, Steves gone pro:

020320091012.jpg

020320091010.jpg

Before:

020320091009.jpg

After:

020320091011.jpg

John assuming his natural position:

040320091014.jpg

So we got the buck off:

040320091015.jpg

040320091016.jpg

Thats it for today!

050320091019.jpg

050320091020.jpg

Well i saved some fuel on the journey home yesterday. Gear linkage was held together with cable ties! Nicely done that man whoever it was. Well you can clearly see they didnt last, so i needed recovery. Straight to my mates garage, whilst i went up the workshop to find some spares. Thank fully i had a linkage in stock. So whilst it was in i got him to do a gearbox oil change, and engine oil and filter. Not driven it yet but im sure its fine!
Whilst Perry was fixing it i got the spots wired up on the Disco:

050320091021.jpg

Well, ive dropped a clanger.

ive bought another Vectra. A 2001 Vectra V6 Estate......

Pics courtesy of seller until i pick it up:

2112_1.jpg

0fd5_1.jpg

fab1_1.jpg

BN07HQBGkKGrHgoOKjgEjlLmZyqPBJrvUvh.jpg

So decisions as follows. Do i transfer all my goodies off the hatch to the estate and sell the hatch as an SRi or do i sell the hatch as it is and mod the estate all over again. Im leaning more towards robbing mine as i think itll be more cost effective and ill have all the bits now. Only issue is breaking another car which i cant be arsed doing, but then again are the resale values worth anything at the moment?
Hmmmm i know this is a project thread for it but feel free to discuss my predicament....

Well I wasn't expecting that one :lol:

I say keep the estate and swap over your goodies! I'm a fan of the estates and think they look much better than the hatch but I guess it depends which is better suited to you

I am keeping the estate, just to whether to break the hatch or sell it complete

nick the goodies sell it standard not many people will wana pay the dosh you will want for all your goodies and the car might as well take them off whack them on the estate

Here we go again...... I can see another perfectly good car waiting for the scrappy outside your unit...:doh:

Please proove me wrong Dan and sell it complete, especially as you've now got all the bushes done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back