• Welcome to the MK3OC Classifieds section:

Please take some time to read the rules found here: Rules and Guidance.

- If you are a trader, then please Contact Us.
    - Any other queries then you can get assistance in the HelpDesk.

Want to remove ads? Become a MK3OC Club Member today!

exhaust wanted

some pics of the one i have for sale
001-6.jpg

003-5.jpg

002-5.jpg

cheers guys, just had my exhaust off and it looks perfect inside and hasnt collasped, on closer inspection its the flex pipe off the turbo thats splitting so looks like that is the problem, a much bigger pain non the less as it aint a simple swap!

ive orderd a new downpipe system for it now so i hope that solves the problem i have.

claire while i had the exhaust off mine is 32in long, so your one is way too short for me, but many thanks.

tony, as above ill get back to you in a week or so when this downpipe has come and i get it fitted. if the exhaust sells in the mean time no worrys, feel free to sell it :beer:

if you want it ill save it just says so and its yours :thumb:

cheers mate, just need to see what the car sounds like with a new front pipe and flexi. i had a straight threw system put on at powerflow, last month, no cat or nothing, and a sebring 6x4 back box. and the car used to bark like **** on throttle, and sound real nice, but i saw a vectra off down the motorway and sat at 125 for 10mins ( yes stupid and illegal i know, but it was night time and the road was empty), when i came to the island the exhaust sounded like it had a standard system on it, no deep sound or nothing, looks like ive cooked the flexi join haha.

so you can see my confusion in all of this.

yeh no problem the gsi had no cat and straight through to the rear box it was loud as hell it rumbled like mad it was that bad it would shake your fillings out lol

haha tidy, mine wasnt too bad as they aint as loud as a petrol, but its still pretty loud and sounds nice and deep for what it is, people keep asking if its a LET as it barks and dumps boost / chatters lots, :laugh:

i got my old passat chattering like mad i prefer that to the dump valve noise

yeah i love how it chatters, 20psi isnt enough i want 25psi now :D

it will end up popping the turbo lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back