Want to remove ads? Become a MK3OC Club Member today!

Matt's PH1 C18XE GSI

That's about the level of my bodywork skills Andy! You can see my last repair on the drivers rear arch, which funny enough is one of the most solid bit on that side lol

Blimey that is pretty bad!!

Be good to see the replacement take shape though

gutted but think its the right choice

thanks guys, it makes it a bit easier on my conscience that everyone is saying its the right choice and how bad it is! will be sad to see it go but i dont have a massive budget and would like to back in a mk3 as soon as i can :)

Ph1 Astra GSI - Spares & Repairs
£500 – Bracknell Berkshire
Although i put up a breaking ad yesterday, it would be a lot easier if the car went as a whole.
Ph1 GSI on L Plate, the rear end is badly rotten and too far gone for me to repair, i dont have the time or the space. Someone might feel that its worth saving, or have the space to break it for parts properly.
Car will come complete, minus bonnet and grill in the picture, i do have a debadged ph1 gsi grill that will go with it, along with a spare gearbox. car will also come on cesaro alloys.
Engine is C18XE, with rebuild head just before it came off the road, has rare 4 branch lexmaul manifold - cant remember mileage, think its just over 100k
Has ph1 gsi interior, drivers bolster very worn, rest of the interior in good condition.
i do have a set of KEI racing alloys, need a refurb, no tyres - £100
i also have a set of sport alloys, good condition, no tyres - £50
i am the owner of this car and hold the complete v5
car is in Bracknell, Berkshire - would like it gone asap

Users who are viewing this thread

Back