Want to remove ads? Become a MK3OC Club Member today!

mk3 2L sport X20XEV (red)

Best answers
Reaction score
hello all i thought beins everyone was showin off their ride i would put mine on ere and mabey get some good feed back on what i could do to it... i really wanna keep theoriginal bumpers on it and perhaps colour code them completely after i have costemized em... wot u reckon..... and i def keepin the back box ... sounds awsome on down shift.
oh yeah and i bought it bout montha go for very reasonable price of 3ton:laugh:
ace i no with only 84000 on clock . woop woop.. oh and i think i wanna keep the wheels as well or mabey get the mk4 allys .... wot u all reckon????
SDC10384.jpg

Last edited:
Looking good fella, if your gonna keep the look pretty standard then i still recommend lowering the car, dunno why vauxhall made the cars with 4x4 springs.

haha i know what u mean...

oh another red astra looks like a good project mate!:nod:

Looks clean for a good project mate, you got a good base there. Like Lee said id get it lowered.

side trims are off now and lookin to get it lowered wen i get the money lol might be a couple of months yet tho coz just started new job which is monthly pay rather than weekly...... killer !!! at least the good side is its drivin for a parts company so i get staff discount on the brembo brakes . woop woop

Yep, get it lowered for sure! :nod:

Fit new shocks, springs, V6 front brakes, and braided brake lines.
Will feel like a different car.

Its nice to see someone else wanting to keep the Sport look for a change. Have a look through my diary, im keeping the Sport look :nod:

My overall plan is to keep the Sport bumpers etc, standard wheels for a while (might polish them up yet).

Eventually get some deep dish euro rims with stretched tyres, i think the Sport look will pull them off quite well.

Oh and i want it Satin black :heh:

Yep, get it lowered for sure! :nod:

Fit new shocks, springs, V6 front brakes, and braided brake lines.
Will feel like a different car.

Its nice to see someone else wanting to keep the Sport look for a change. Have a look through my diary, im keeping the Sport look :nod:

My overall plan is to keep the Sport bumpers etc, standard wheels for a while (might polish them up yet).

Eventually get some deep dish euro rims with stretched tyres, i think the Sport look will pull them off quite well.

Oh and i want it Satin black :heh:
yeah i kinda want to keep the sport look but i keep kinda lookin at gsi spoiler and reiger bumper extentions and reiger grille.... i think i would leave everything else ....obliously look for colour coded handles but other than that tidy engine bay ... first things first i got rust on drivers door at bottom... bout 4 inch wide by 2 inch high needs rubbin down and re spraying b4 it gets worse and seal bottom b4 winter.. other than that im proud to say it is abselutely mint... :nod:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back