Want to remove ads? Become a MK3OC Club Member today!

my new project

Well finally got my butt in gear (with a little help with from the missus :lol:) on my week off and got a few things sorted since the weather was amazing.........

First thing to be sorted was the troublesome F20 gearbox and fitted an F18 problem sorted, next was the exhaust so a couple of hours seen a 2 1/2" decat pipe fitted and the whole exhaust sorted out.

car012.jpg

exhaust looking sweet

car011.jpg

The pit crew :lol:( brian and his mechanic) after a hard day on me mota :lol:

car010.jpg

Free addy for me mate Brian at TopGear.

With a few rattle cans in hand i turned my attention to the new body parts my missus bought for me, so starting with the wing mirrors....

car014.jpg
car013.jpg

just finished lacquering...

car017.jpg
car019.jpg

fitted looking not bad...

car018.jpg

close up, check the shine out :heh:

Next on the agenda was the grill (finally!!!:lol:)

car015.jpg
car016.jpg

Painted / Fitted to the car.
car020.jpg

Fitted the eyebrows definately gives it that aggressive look...

car021.jpg
car022.jpg

Well that brings my diary up to date for now, so what do you think lads???

hi mate, never spotted your thread before just read all of it and that one wicked motor you got there! ur styling is brilliant exactly how i would of done it mate fab! :nod:

for springs /tyres /wheels or custom exhausts see brian at topgear dumfries tel 01387 731220 he is good and very reasonably priced usally the cheapest in the uk.

well BIG thanks to vxl (sharon) for the very fast delivery of my gaitors was that chuffed with them went straight out and fitted them.

car030.jpg
car031.jpg

I think they look fantastic, what do you guys think?

very nice!! much better!!

Decided to have another go with the rear speakers using a bit of 12mm MDF that i got for 50p :lol: from B&Q, anthracite acoustic carpet and this is the result...

speakers001.jpg
speakers002.jpg

the trial fit....

speakers005.jpg
speakers004.jpg

crossovers put on...

speakers003.jpg
speakers006.jpg

speakers.jpg

finished and fitted looks not bad but still a bit of fettling to get it looking as good as i can.:heh:

Where do you get the boot screen from? in need of one deperatly, personally i think it tidies the interior loads!

cars looking sweet. the more u do the beta it gets an u always pic good mod tht suit the car and its style.

after a failed set of angel eye style headlights..from which the company shall remain unamed...I returned to a standard set of headlights with green LED sidelights
green002.jpg
green001.jpg

Now tell me that doesnt look eerie :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back