Want to remove ads? Become a MK3OC Club Member today!

Ph1 gsi off road for 5 years. Back on road in 5 weeks

MK3MAD

B&
Best answers
Reaction score
Hi all. Alot of you will know i have a bad rep for starting project and not really finishing them. Well the past few ive done ive completed them.

Ive always wanted a nother mk3 gsi so got one thanks to a good friend of mine.

So here she is after being parked up for about 5 years

I tried getting the c18xe running but it needs a rebuild. No comp at all.

So pulled that out

And gave the bay a good clean

Has the engine was in need of a rebuild and i had a mint b204 i desided to do yet another one

I wanted to keep it looking like a gsi and not cutting any of the bumper so first trial fit

And fitted my new covers. Just got to do the intake pipe better now

So engine all in i never even attempted to start the engine entill everything else was done,
Started just doin random things.
Got her jacked up to do brake pipes and started getting some shine back in her

Saw that at Pvs and thought it may be yours, looked good fella

Nice to see another saved. Looks well bud

Thanks all for the positive comments. Probably due to maturity but im done with just thrashing my car about. Shes gone back in the garage for a good few weeks now. Want to put her to mint condition. Wanna get rid of the vectra gsi recaros and fit standard interior. But i do plan on upgrading all of the drivetrain and possible do a f23 quaffe conversion on her. No point having the power if it cant be controled

Little update. now done a full 5 stud hub upgrade so now have bigger brakes aswell. turns out the gsi has got shortened shocks aswell which is a bonus and explains why it handles better. also fitting snow flakes. whats your oppinions

Attachments

• 20161025_225855.jpg
    20161025_225855.jpg
    901.2 KB · Views: 16
Built at Barrie's lol

Well finally got all the snowflakes on now with 205/40/17 tyres and fit so well. no catching at all. also forgot to mention i jad her dyno'd and made a healthy 270.6bhp and 307lb/ft torque. not bad for a standard t25. slowly getting to where i want to be with her now

Just need to find a descent gsi interior for her now

Those wheels suit really well, looks really good bud, nice result on the dyno too :)

Wheels make the car

yep it is

Users who are viewing this thread

Back