Want to remove ads? Become a MK3OC Club Member today!

Phase 1 Gsi

well went to go to a big car meet tonight in the gsi that was the plan. go put petrol in sat out side my mates and the car cuts out and wont start. comes up with fault code INCORRECT RPM SIGNAL. so i ended up going in my sh**ty corsa c dti. was not happy cant wait to change my engine

not much of an update but i have my engine its an early 20xe costcast head. needs rebuild and ecu loom and what ever els but when done will be a mint engine but at £13 yes £13 i had to have it

The plug cover is worth more than that fair play :)

no it needed a lot of work so i sold it all in bits sold costcast head of it make nice profit out of that. needed a new engine so i have gone for a b204 saab lump. got the engine fitted yesterday its a bit of a mess but will be tidying it up just glad i have a engine fitted.

right not had much time on the saabastra got her running but with the whether cant do much more. big news some of u mite of seen this on ebay but i have just got myself a new gsi don't worry the white one is getting finished but hear is my new one going to be my daily driver.

back to the white one plans are now 5stud conversion cav turbos lower it abit.

right the white one will be getting stripped soon as am getting a new gsi less work for me and its blue just like my other one.

is there any reason you have quoted yourself several times?

yes sorry i needed 40 post so i can use the parts for sale part of this site only thing i could think off lol

Please dont as its spamming.

cant wait to pick up my new white xe phase one completely original till i Saab it. xe will be up for sale soon if anyone is interested and then try and fund getting the other blue one i want

Users who are viewing this thread

Back