Want to remove ads? Become a MK3OC Club Member today!

The Performance Vauxhall Show 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm only hoovering & polishing mine on saturday cos its an unfinished project :lol:

Mine's a working car so it's not meant to be pristine, going to try my best to make it look clean and tidy and shiny, might wash down the engine bay, try and make my paint shiny but it's been poo since it didn't get baked when re-sprayed. Does anyone have a contact number just in case I break down on the way or anything?

got mine,
both lol
cars nearly all ready : - )

im camping,going to be cool!

alex any chance can ya bring some more mk3 oc stickers mate the ones i had with membership did not peal off right and are fock : - (

i just got 2 sunday pv tickets and car pass is that right and all i need then is a camping ticket which is a tenner!

anyone able to meet up on way up im coming from somerset saturday morning early

does anyone want a stand pass, as I have one but as I'll be in the S3 so won't be on the stand.
quite looking forward to it.

Sorry if this has been asked before, but how much are tickets and can the be bought on entry?

Dude i have a spare ticket for a tenner if you want it, just let me know asap as cdstirland is after it too.

I am after a pass if anyone has a spare i can get as the one sent in post has got lost in post if anyone can help cheers

Beenie has one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back