Want to remove ads? Become a MK3OC Club Member today!

Trax 2015 - Silverstone

DavebGsi

Administrator
Club Staff
Regional Co-Ordinator
Club Member
Best answers
Reaction score
What?

For anyone passionate about performance tuning, TRAX is the ultimate event of the season. With more club cars, more trade and more action, TRAX is the premier tuning event of the year and an unparalleled opportunity to reach the most diverse and active consumers in the UK. With all sorts of cars on show, from euro style, to standard, from lightly tuned, to just plain mad! Trax has a WIDE variety of makes and models, as well as on going track time and support events including time attack and British drift championship.

Where?

Silverstone Circuit, Silverstone, Northants, NN12 8TN

When?

SUNDAY 19TH OF JULY

How Much?

Tickets are available from the Club Shop (in the Event Tickets section) for £18 (inc postage and fees), these are per person in advance. (rather than the £24 on the gate) You will also get a Club stand pass so you can display your car on our Club Stand!

Click here to go to the product: club shop

Track time is also available at this event and can be booked through the trax website http://www.traxshows.co.uk

How Can I Pay?

Tickets are available through the Club Shop . Please ensure your name and address are filled out so we know where to send the tickets to.
Payments needed by the 20th of May at the VERY latest!!!
This Is very last min and would be better if people could get them in before, but i understand money constraints. earlier we book, the better the spot thou!

All Trax related chat and questions and queries go in here please:

http://www.mk3oc.com/forum/showthre...-Silverstone-ChatThread&p=1181505#post1181505

So, Whos coming!? copy and paste the list below please. If we could fill the list up as fast as possible so know there is enough interest, as long as we have 5 people we are all good!

Last edited:
Daveb + Amy
Ash
Nick
Andy

Sorry not been on in ages. If its still ok i shall pay tomorrow

Aaaaar yeeeaaah. :D

Sorry for the delay I forgot till ash said the other day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back