Want to remove ads? Become a MK3OC Club Member today!

I need new friends it seems...... =/

n help with my van...

the mk4 DTi engines are so crap. better off with a isuzu engine

Got 35psi out of one of mine before it went bang.
5th gear wheelspin ftw!!

sorry i ment to put isuzu 8v. from the mk3 astra / cav. the newer stuff is pants

100psi in 1 valve 80 50 n 100psi in the others....

cranks doesnt fire compression is up the creek...

Booooooost! mk3 isuzu is a nice strong lump, enless your chris and give her death :heh:

sorry i ment to put isuzu 8v. from the mk3 astra / cav. the newer stuff is pants

eermm 16v mine is and only 2001...soooooooooooooo in theory last of the old lot!!!! from when she was made most computers cannot pick up the problem as she is half electrical n half mechanical..

Booooooost! mk3 isuzu is a nice strong lump, enless your chris and give her death :heh:

tbh most of my vauxhalls are dead...........if i had an older one it would last a week =/

:D I like testing them. Think I killed two if I remember correctly. 3 survived though, ones still being driven by some old lady by the coast to this day!

:D I like testing them. Think I killed two if I remember correctly. 3 survived though, ones still being driven by some old lady by the coast to this day!

TBH i just want her back n sorted but its almost impossible due to my situation....

Last edited:
When she used t run (badly last May)

[video=facebook;10150578750450277]http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=10150578750450277[/video]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back