Want to remove ads? Become a MK3OC Club Member today!

the owner has abandoned this car

£5 theres a burberry cap in it somewhere.....

Just apply for the log book the dvla wil wright to the registered owner if they dont reply in two weeks its yours just go and lift it then no one will say anythink if u have the log book :cool:

just had a chat with my brother and the owner has done a bunk back to india they have trash the house , and now the kids have ripped the front bumper off , so if any one want it go and get it

Still twoccing, being the resgistered keeper isn't the same thing as being the owner.

but if he done a bunk then hes not goin to claim it is he but i bet its only a 1.6 or something like that

nah he said before its a merit auto 1.4.

i,ve got to drop my kids home sunday so i might go and have a look

the owner has done a bunk back to india

Call me racist all you want but i 100% knew that was a p*ki's car the minute the pics loaded lol :nod:

ive heard it before but cant remember, wats twoccing?

taking without consent (TakingWithOutConsent) makes it bit clearer

thats it lol

thank you mate

the car belongs/belonged to somone, you cant just apply for a logbook and take it. in this country we call that Theft ! :doh:

Still twoccing, being the resgistered keeper isn't the same thing as being the owner.

well the kids seme to like jumping on the roof :lol:

Was there really any need for that?
btw, there are planty of WASP's with great taste in car modification,
check out Barry Boys .com

pls read the forum rules

7 - If any user used abusive language, albeit racial, sexual-related, or other, you will either be gagged or banned

I've reported your post

Call me racist all you want but i 100% knew that was a p*ki's car the minute the pics loaded lol :nod:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back