Want to remove ads? Become a MK3OC Club Member today!

2010 - Meet Ideas??

Donny
Snetterton
Silverstone iirc
Brans iirc

Snetterton is prob the best location to us Eastoners. Im faily sure it is held there.

Round 5 is at Snetterton on the 10th of October 2010 (Sunday)

that's good, can't say I have heard much about it before so didn't realise it was a wide spread thing, will add it to the list.

like the sound of that :nod:

What about a greening laning day................?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: of course. When i get stuck in a river you can get out and push. :p

:lol: Good man! Can't wait till i get the truck prepaired for Bures. Got a few bits to sort out first but once its done it'll be an animal!! :D

Gonna be much taimer (sp?) green laneing for a couple of months at least. Need to learn more about proper off roading and spec the truck so it can take the punishment lol.

what about a track day?!

I'll fall over at the first corner! :lol::lol:

edit: actually i'll just come down with the car trailer, sure i could make a few quid ;)

:lol:

Good idea Chris, we will soon need to decide what our first meet of the year should be, feel free to have a think about it, I'm thinking it should be a fairly simple one to get us all going :lol:

Well I have an idea, it was suggested by Justin, when I get a few more minutes online I'll put it up!

Right, the idea that has been suggested for our first meet is at a Crown Carvery, link here: http://www.crowncarveries.co.uk/ however I can only find a couple in our region and both are in Norwich, see here: http://www.crowncarveries.co.uk/find-us.html?search_place=Diss&submit.x=0&submit.y=0

Norwich is great for me, Rich and a few others but some of you guys further a field may have a bit of a travel on your hands. Whats your views, are you guys near Ipswich willing to travel this way?? (bearing in mind some of us have already travelled as far as Ipswich previously :lol:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back