• Welcome to the MK3OC Classifieds section:

Please take some time to read the rules found here: Rules and Guidance.

- If you are a trader, then please Contact Us.
    - Any other queries then you can get assistance in the HelpDesk.

Want to remove ads? Become a MK3OC Club Member today!

exhaust wanted

reno

West Mids Regional Co-Ordinator
Regional Co-Ordinator
Club Member
Best answers
Reaction score
after another back box for the astra, 6x4 oval would be great, or something custom, anything considerd

iv got a custom chrome racing 6x4, its on a vectra but the custom chrome back boxes are universal fitment but they are a much better quality than your usual universal back boxes out there. i will pop a pic up if you want, its a bit dirty but will clean up mint.

yeah if you could get some pics of it as a whole, so i can see the lenth, shape, inlet, etc :D

ive got an oval for sale mate check my diary thread 2nd from last page theres a pic of the exhaust on there. triple hanger.

only pics i have at the mo, i can get some more tomorrow and can take measurements for you if you need.

DSC01556.jpg

DSC01555.jpg

ahh its a 3 hanger, mines a single, how much was you thinking anyway

those hangers are for a vectra, im guessing by the size of the box itself a single hanger bracket/strap off a standard backbox will go around it nicely, mikey might have one in the garage for it. we are after £40 for it and can meet you half way if you want, save travelling time for you.

its not a loud exhaust with a standard centre, its more of a nice deep note to it.

ok cheers, if you can, some more pics, lenth, need to measure mine, and pics of the inlet

no problem, i will get mikey to get sizes tomorrow, as for the inlet pipe it does bend the wrong way, but that can be cut off. as said before its universal just with the vectra hangers and bends fitted.

ive a 4" jap style powerflowstainless backbox that im taking off the gsi this week its a single hanger im after £35 for it

again, pics please?

will post some on here tommorow

cheers claire, will get my beck box measured up soon as i can, if you could just get a pic of the back of it, that be great

ive put a pic on my for sale thread mate
ill be adding better ones tommorow as i didnt get home until it started going dark

cheers claire, ill let you know, looks like id have to cut that pipe off and weld another peice on to sleave it onto my powerflow stainless system, and id have to cut them brackets off and weld one on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back