Want to remove ads? Become a MK3OC Club Member today!

jezzas mk3 estate

Be perfect when the red fades to pink ;) :lol: only jokin mate, its only a runaround, plus you can't do any worse than a K10 Micra, does look ok but the chrome wheels don't suit it imo.

i kinda like it, apart from the wheels and the ride height,i thinks its kinda cool :lol: its certainly diffrent

Lol i'm looking to get some quad conversion afterburners or some tinted ones, but someone has made a bad attempt at wiring these ones in by cutting the connector off so that's got to be fixed, the wheels are gonna be refurbed and painted red with black spokes and i need it lowering, as gt already comes with ka leather interior that's one thing less to do but it needs some serious stereo upgrade as the only thing it has now is some alpine type-e 5.25 co-ax speakers and nothin else, so need to make some rear speaker pods and add a stereo and sub

OH dear lol. Fair enough if it was cheap, cheap cars seem to be hard to find these days.
But you are the only bloke i know who owns one lol.

Want a project? Brian is breaking his convertable and has an excellent shell for sale. Wouldn't take much to have it back on the road.

When i saw the first few pics on FB i thought you was kidding, obviously not :doh:

Be perfect when the red fades to pink ;) :lol: only jokin mate, its only a runaround, plus you can't do any worse than a K10 Micra, does look ok but the chrome wheels don't suit it imo.

I think id rather have the micra ta.

and a respray :tape:

lol, at the rate things are goin with my job im gonna have to give it back to the guy i got it from and get back the payments ive made on it, oh and if any1 is after a redtop there is one in whip st breakers ipswich lol, but shhhh i didnt tll you

How come your selling it mate? Do you not even have the green slip? We know your genuine but i wouldnt buy a car that didnt have a V5 present.

i was gonna send off for it but as im sellin it leave it to next person, full reciept will be given anyway, only reason im gettin rid is my job has gone tits up so cant afford to run 2 cars now

Nothing wrong with selling a car without the log book. He'll give a full reciept with sale and sell it from home.

If a buyer is that worried about it, ivite them in for a cuppa and show them your driving licence. :rolleyes:

lol i havent changed my address for my licence yet, it has my old on on it haha

dunno what to write on the reciept tho lol

Well now your not helping yourself lol.
Right a full reciept stating your name, address, car make and model, reg, date, buyers name and make sure you have a clear statement on it saying car is sold and seen no warrenty implied or given.
Print off 2 copies (much better off a computer than hand written) and make sure the you and the buyer sign both copies then you both have a record of the transaction.

Oh and in your case it might be wise to include something about the buyer is aware the car does not come with a logbook and they will need to contact the DVLA themselfs to get a new one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back