Want to remove ads? Become a MK3OC Club Member today!

my white ph1 gsi

Best answers
Reaction score
my white gsi restoratin with loads of pics

ther is a long story behind this gsi some of you may remember this as my good friend scunnyGSI's car but i was the one that sold it to him and its took me 5 years to get it back from him .i had bought a few astras since but none was like this one :doh:(my first gsi) so with me telling nearly once a week :lol: soon as he was to sell her i would take her back no prob and hear we are 5 years later and he texts me sayin that the gsi is for sale :roll: so i shot round his house and gave deposit and three days later he has his new car and tell's me to collect the astra :cool:
so off i go round to his place again with hand full of cash :lol:to get her .
i get ther and he is tryin to show me round his car and im not paying any attention to it (:sorry:mate ) all i want to do is get in my old beast and go for a drive :lol:
any way this is her

focals007.jpg

focals006.jpg

what do you all think (be nice this is my first love ) oh these are pics he took a wile ago

Last edited:
Love it... white is the best colour for GSI's!

That car standard will still look nice and will turn heads everwhere. Cant beat a white GSI

I used to be into tints... Had Limo black all round and cost 250GBP! never again though as the laws have changed and dont like the idea of the van look

this is what it looked like this morning

Photo-0013.jpg

this is what it looked like this afternoon i used 10mm spacers in the rear as i think they look loads better filling the arch
(oh and scunnyGSI popped round in his new cupra to see what i was up to lol

Photo-0014.jpg

Love it mate, think the tints suit the white imo. Looks very well looked after

Love it mate, think the tints suit the white imo. Looks very well looked after

it was but the body needs some tlc

yeah very nice love the back end with the tints and the rear wiper removed.

cheers but tints are going:sorry:

Nice im loving the white GSI's. Whats the mileage?

cheers 133

Looks very clean in the pics mate, do agree the tints suit it but if your going for the std look then they should be removed..

cheers and agreed

I like :nod: look's like your mate has taken good care of your 1st love

made a start on project standard ish :laugh:

firstly the bonnet vents had stickers all over them :hang:

Photo-0015.jpg

take them off and was left with this :doh:

Photo-0016.jpg

bit of paint restorer:cool:good as new

Photo-0017.jpg

one of the engine for fun lol ther is loads going to happen under here too but this is it now

Photo-001.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back