Want to remove ads? Become a MK3OC Club Member today!

new project

Best answers
Reaction score
Had to get why still left not had for some years now but here we go again feelin like a child once again interior up for offers

Attachments

• WP_20160504_13_16_01_Pro.jpg
    WP_20160504_13_16_01_Pro.jpg
    636.1 KB · Views: 22
  • wp_ss_20160503_0005.png
    wp_ss_20160503_0005.png
    318.4 KB · Views: 25
Welcome back. You'll see mine out and about now and then no doubt and I'll look out for yours :thumb:

Hi mate thanks for the welcome were abouts you located mate what model you got

Started we the tidy up today lovin the car

Attachments

• WP_20160506_15_53_10_Pro.jpg
    WP_20160506_15_53_10_Pro.jpg
    665.8 KB · Views: 17
I posted a link in my reply to a different GSI. It was that one I was on about :)

Well just come back from a trip from fetching a pretty tidy phase one interior so the leathers now up for sale if anyone interested hundred pound..

Well just come back from a trip from fetching a pretty tidy phase one interior so the leathers now up for sale if anyone interested hundred pound..

Nice one for that mate, think you might need a good wet and dry vac on that interior! be interested to see how you get on with that doorcard plastic. Be sure to put some pics up when you fix it

I would of had that and I'm only up the road from Tom.

Yeah I think it would, id have a bit of work to do, but it's the travelling to get it mate

Yeah can tell it was expensive,I know some might say it's a bit of an aquired taste but I liked it

Itis alright mate dead comfy just im not stayin red so not gunna be anygood for me wants the frames in frint seats changin tho cos snapped but forfour bolts or a little weld its a bargain smart interior

Users who are viewing this thread

Back