Want to remove ads? Become a MK3OC Club Member today!

Something different?

Best answers
Reaction score
Right guys,

im planning on getting the bodywork done on my van over the next couple of weeks,

the plans are to have gsi front bumper, skirts, and standard rear bumper *being a van* all colour coded. im getting newer mirrors off a ph2 gsi, which will be black at the bottom and have colour coded mirror covers.

im slightly worried about basiclly there being too much white... the only thing i can think that would break the colour up is leave the door handles black, have black alloys, coloured calipers and drums, and leaving the roof rails on.

a few people have said about getting some kind of vinyl? but im not sure, i dont want it to look OTT.

i know someone on here had a red van with basiclly everything im doing, he had a black vauxhall logo on the rear panels, which looked good imo, but would black logo's suit a white van?

help? opinions?

Cheers

I think if you left the wing mirrors white with the wing mirror arm black and your door handles black it would be enough.

Tint you rear window and i would personally have blue/black door cards with a blue carpet rear.

Blue graphics or red would work with matching brake calipers.

Just my opinion dont shoot me down its early and i got a cracking head ache.

dont worry mate, i got a headache too lol.

i see what you mean, inside ive got blue MFD bulbs, and ive just enquired about a complete dash bulb kit in blue, so inside will be blue and black i think.

outside is obviously white, thinking black alloys, red calipers to stand out a bit, tinted rear window. slightly smoked rear lights, smoked indecators and headlights, plus ive got smoked mk4 side reps, maybe a black griffin would look ok?

il put up a quick photoshop.

Cheers.

dont worry mate, i got a headache too lol.

i see what you mean, inside ive got blue MFD bulbs, and ive just enquired about a complete dash bulb kit in blue, so inside will be blue and black i think.

outside is obviously white, thinking black alloys, red calipers to stand out a bit, tinted rear window. slightly smoked rear lights, smoked indecators and headlights, plus ive got smoked mk4 side reps, maybe a black griffin would look ok?

il put up a quick photoshop.

Cheers.

That actually sounds very nice.

too much white??????? what is all this rubbish about too much white? it will look mint all white. just stick black wheels on and have everything else white

Users who are viewing this thread

Back