Want to remove ads? Become a MK3OC Club Member today!

standard mfd / gsi mfd

Best answers
Reaction score
whats the difference between the standard mfd and the gsi one? just curious as ive never had the chance to see the gsi one, is it a worthful mod??

one just tells the time/date and outside air temp and the gsi one can tell you your speed, fuel consumption, how far u can drive on what fuel u have, brake ware level sensor, coolant level sensor and brake fluid sensor too as well as radio and brake check plus some thers i may have missed, i may be wrong but someone will correct me

one just tells the time/date and outside air temp and the gsi one can tell you your speed, fuel consumption, how far u can drive on what fuel u have, brake ware level sensor, coolant level sensor and brake fluid sensor too as well as radio and brake check plus some thers i may have missed, i may be wrong but someone will correct me

they have gsi mfd's in a lot of sport's to :nod: 1.8 and 2.0 iirc :)

I guess he's thinking of the difference between TID and MFD really.

thats the one, i for got what it was called

does the mfd display need to additionally wired throughout the car for the extra displays from the standard tid, or is it plug and play?

you will need to wire it in mate, :)

how hard would it be to wire in to a PH2 1.4 ??? Really wantin one but dont mind a bit of wiring lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back