Want to remove ads? Become a MK3OC Club Member today!

west mid : chit chat / blah blah

wayne1

West Midlands Regional Co-Ordinator
Regional Co-Ordinator
Best answers
Reaction score
so guys & girls :
what have you been doing today
i had no work so i went to neals garage to give him a hand

Last edited:
cool mate , just need to get the engine sorted now

thanks to wayne for coming round mine today, picking up paint tomorrow to start spraying

fitted my clear vectra indys, drove around, been bored tbh was going to wash the car again but it started to rain

Anyone want to help do my skirts :rolleyes2: as I’ve got no enthusiasm at the moment as with no garage its too cold.

bring it to mine justin :lol: bit far to come though, but i got a garage

did a bit of work to day in Wakefield , got to go to scooby at 7,30 to pick up a gsi on the trailer with the van

Spent all day installing Computers/IT Equipment in the West Mids area.

Stopped off at the VX Dealer to buy a Heater Resistor for Heidi's Astra.

thinking about some car cleaning later :)

Spent all day installing Computers/IT Equipment in the West Mids area.

Stopped off at the VX Dealer to buy a Heater Resistor for Heidi's Astra.

how much did it cost mate ,, i need one now

how much did it cost mate ,, i need one now

Hi Wayne.

£31 something pence inclusive of VAT for the 4 speed one from VX Telford dealer, that was with my 10% discount.

Went to try and fit it tonight when I got home from work around 4.45pm before it went dark, needed a Torx drive to get the screw out and what did I find, the connecting plug had melted onto the resistor body in a molten mess. So it's off to ShropVaux in the morning for a piece of wiring loom and splice it in and hopefully it will work. Got to find a way of 'sealing' the scuttle cover to stop rain getting in and soaking the pollen filter again.

Sorry for going off topic slightly.

i,m one the fosters mate

Hi Wayne.

£31 something pence inclusive of VAT for the 4 speed one from VX Telford dealer, that was with my 10% discount.

Went to try and fit it tonight when I got home from work around 4.45pm before it went dark, needed a Torx drive to get the screw out and what did I find, the connecting plug had melted onto the resistor body in a molten mess. So it's off to ShropVaux in the morning for a piece of wiring loom and splice it in and hopefully it will work. Got to find a way of 'sealing' the scuttle cover to stop rain getting in and soaking the pollen filter again.

Sorry for going off topic slightly.

if the panel under the scuttle panel isn,t fitted properly , the pollen filter will get soaking wet

just dont bother with a pollen filter, all they do is mist up the car, seal the scuttle cover with clear silicone so no water gets in, i had a pollen filter, never again :lol: spent so much time with the heater on to demist the windows

chancey came ronnd to day , i gave him 2 pioneer speakers for his van

dont forget we fitted a sun stip aswell to cover the crack cheers mate

Users who are viewing this thread

Back