Want to remove ads? Become a MK3OC Club Member today!

west mid : chit chat / blah blah

ive sorted most of the probs wiv mine these last two weekends with thanks to wayne, rich edwards, and blue redtop, just gotta do mot now :Cry::Cry:
next month shouldn't be to bad i hope,

what you done then sean?

sorted out the heaters cheers wayne
got a glove box now, cheers rich
changed the camshaft sensor so no more ecu light cheers blue redtop
and had a slight leak out of one side of the rocker cover gasket so changed that and now i've done the sensor it's running s**t hot
:beer::beer::cool::beer:

cracking stuff sean, glad its running right now, hope to see you at ironbridge on 1st march

nah canna make it m8 i got a christening typicaly on that day, i was gunna come. gutted
am defo goin to the 26 april at ludlow

lol dont go to it, there boring, you know it makes sense to come see the lads

lol sean, hope to see you soon anyway, ludlow it is

so guys we going to convoy down to ludlow meet then

yeah im driving sean, you can have alook around my astra, needs some alloys though, i must be the only person on MK3oc to have steels still... not even standard vaux rims :( i just want a cheap set

yeah wayne seems like a good idea to convoy down, can meet you lads at telford service or at shrewsbury dobbys / service station - which is on the island you go to ludlow, ludlow is 1st exit, petrol station is 2nd, can meet sean, myself etc there, and the other lot, then drive to ludlow?

yo me locals =) cheek out me wicked black opel he he..

come to some meets then OJ

how do Reno

come to the ironbridge meet on the 1st and bring that GSi bonnet :thumb: have you got the vents for it?

nar bro no vents some one snaped em up like.. Were and when ya meeting? Is there gonna be loads a astras :) whens the meet date?

yeah wayne seems like a good idea to convoy down, can meet you lads at telford service or at shrewsbury dobbys / service station - which is on the island you go to ludlow, ludlow is 1st exit, petrol station is 2nd, can meet sean, myself etc there, and the other lot, then drive to ludlow?

yea mon i'l meet u lot there

so wheres the main meet happening? Can any one get a post code for me? What time, date? I might tag along and show me opel off ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back