Want to remove ads? Become a MK3OC Club Member today!

west mid : chit chat / blah blah

i wana go wales / beach for the day :D

i flyerd a red 5door today, might of been a sport, was slammed on vaux rims and nice tints, and very red, tidy car, also a dark green td with black multi spokes like chanceys and gsi rear lights :)

hello car fans lol

plenty goin on mate

it,s all going on here , my car getting back together woowww

and jays car soon

been to ironbridge and had a walk

Ive got a 1.8 eco tec engine on a N plate.. Do you guys know any one that wants to swap my ova head sports cams in it for standed ones?

Ive got a 1.8 eco tec engine on a N plate.. Do you guys know any one that wants to swap my ova head sports cams in it for standed ones?

Hows it going mucka :)

I think u should bin the 1.8 and join me and Cooper on boost, got a new Let so old is up for grabs after PVS ;)

Reno thanks for blanking me the other week outside the Botfield lad

Hows it going mucka :)

I think u should bin the 1.8 and join me and Cooper on boost, got a new Let so old is up for grabs after PVS ;)

Reno thanks for blanking me the other week outside the Botfield lad

lol when was that pal? who was i with etc lol. sorry mucka, i was probly in my own world, did i look at you or anything? guessing you said hello?

lol when was that pal? who was i with etc lol. sorry mucka, i was probly in my own world, did i look at you or anything? guessing you said hello?

You pulled up in your astra with a couple of mates, was outside having a fag with my cousin. Didnt say hi just nodded when you looked over. No worries anyway dont think youve seen me without a hat on any how :lol:

ohh was at night about 11pm, sorry pal didnt realise it was you. yeah was with a few mates but cudnt go in with hat so i left lol. should of said ello ren. lol

lol thanks for the offer but ill stick with my fuel saveing 1.8 eco tec lol i have a opel astra gsi with a XE and thats a waiting progect.. And will be a beast

spotted den - willets behind me today through tweedale, dropped my hazzards on to say hi lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back