Want to remove ads? Become a MK3OC Club Member today!

west mid : chit chat / blah blah

hi dom .. ran out of beer so had to run down the shop for more beer

Hows the weather J? Is the strip open tonight?
I didn't go down tonight as i just didn't have the time as i had things to sort out this end, but from what i'm been told the weather was dry and the strip doesn't open until tomorrow.

good man. more beer is always good. Im bored at home. Looking forward to sunday though. What time you setting off wayne?

i.m leaving mine at 5.30 , meetineg a few on the way . m42 round to the m6 , then on the A14

ahh rite. Is that about the right time too leave or will you be waiting for a while again? Dont want to be queing for 2 hours like last year. Were planning on leaving shrewsbury for 6am. do you think thats too late?

ahh rite. Is that about the right time too leave or will you be waiting for a while again? Dont want to be queing for 2 hours like last year. Were planning on leaving shrewsbury for 6am. do you think thats too late?

yeah defo to late you will be in a big Que getting in the gate . mate

As wayne has said i think it is too late, i'll text you tomorrow and let you know what the queue was like when we get there tomorrow morning.

Evening all last night was good man LOL

Evening jay , crap weather i need to wash the car for tomorrow

meet anyone , at the end of the month

isnt the cosford meet end of month ish?

when u get the shell back jay

Users who are viewing this thread

Back