Want to remove ads? Become a MK3OC Club Member today!

Howdy...

Best answers
Reaction score
Not sure if this is the right section for saying hello....

Names Mark and I have just traded my Cavalier 2ltr 8V Auto Saloon for a 1994 1.6 Cesaro 3dr.

Very recently it's had new bottom arms, strut tops, shortened gas struts and -60mm Jamex springs and 4 new Yokohama Parada Spec 2's. Then the head gasket went so the previous owner fitted a kent cam, water pump, cambelt, oil seals etc so it's running perfect and a Rage twin 3" exhaust to make it sound nice. Then, he got very ****ed off and sprayed the car satin black..lol Having owned the car for a few days, I have to admit the colour has grown on me so I'm going to leave it alone for now.

4c7f6af2.jpg

1d7cfe84.jpg

015566f4.jpg

utf-8BSU1HMDAyNDItMjAxMDAyMjQtMTcyN.jpg

b51cd41e.jpg

f810932e.jpg

utf-8BSU1HMDAyNDMtMjAxMDAyMjQtMTcyN.jpg

I decided to keep the Yoko's for track use for this or my other car and I have 10 sport steels, 4 of them have basically new Michelins on, so for now they are on until I choose some other wheels.

utf-8BSU1HMDAyNDQtMjAxMDAyMjUtMTQxM.jpg

utf-8BSU1HMDAyNDUtMjAxMDAyMjUtMTYzN.jpg

welcome to the site mate, i like that a lot

Cheers....Change of grille and wheels, that's about it for the moment.

welcome to the site mate, i like that a lot :nod:

nice car, tint rear light's and smoke frunt's verry stelthy!! :grouphug: MarK3 ;)

Welcome to the club mate, nice stealthy lookin car you have fella. I'm a sucker for a shiney car though, but its deffo interesting to see. I also have a few sets of those 15" steelies as well! but now moved onto Corsa D SXi rims

Cheers....I have a bit of a wheel fetish..lol

10 Sport steels, 5 Cav cesaro's, the ones in the top pic, a set of your 16" SXi's, to name but a few.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back