Want to remove ads? Become a MK3OC Club Member today!

Mk4 side repeaters

Yes they do mate, If you have a phase 2 mk3 they'll clip straight in, but they will be backwards compare to how they are on a mk4

The missus has just won me some on ebay, for the grand total of £1.89 ---- Bargain!! ----

Will have them fitted as soon as they come lol new toy to play with :nod:

How do i fit the mk4 astra side repeaters? Do i have to remove the inner arch, or just carefully prise them out?

as above, they just clip out no problem, though I used a small flat head screwdriver.

maggiespics001.jpg

Cheers mate, not to worried about being backwards, i like being different :lol:

Thats not different. Everyone who has fitted them has to fit them backwards!! :lol:
The missus has just won me some on ebay, for the grand total of £1.89 ---- Bargain!! ----

Will have them fitted as soon as they come lol new toy to play with :nod:

mine were free :lol:

How do i fit the mk4 astra side repeaters? Do i have to remove the inner arch, or just carefully prise them out?

Just prise them out, if they seem a tad loose then use some double sided sticky dots or something to hold it in place.

mine are fitted the correct way, ph1 wing modify the indicator plenty of tape round it and a couple sticky pads job done

P1000383.jpg

im thinking mk5 repeators now tho

they might be a little more fun, not sure how they mount, and whether or not they will have to be adhesived on

Users who are viewing this thread

Back