Want to remove ads? Become a MK3OC Club Member today!

No. 35 - Vauxhall / Bedford Midi van

I said about it when I started looking for a Midi instead of a Caddy, it was my whole argument in favour of the Midi.

I was fuming. She could have just said.

If she had said from the start that she was uncomfortable with it, then i wouldn't have planned the weekend like that.

She has said now that she IS happy to camp in it, but in picturesque countryside lay-bys.

How do I find them at night?

Also, when I tell her to go pee in a bush, I know she'll get moody and refuse. She tries to act all 'country', but she is a towny for sure.

I can't book more time off work, and waste loads of diesel, only to keep getting told that this place isn't suitable, and that place isn't suitable.
So I think it's best we don't revisit the camping idea.

I've gone years not taking any holidays, and as she is pushing for a kid, I figured it would be nice to have some holidays and make some memories before. As once there is a sprog around I'll be working even more than I do now. Partly for funds, and partly to stay out the way.

Lol if she's a towny then pissing anywhere shouldn't be a problem judging but the girls around where I live and I'd personally stay in a car park with cctv and not in some lay-by with where anything could happen and I feel for ya mate

She pointed at a layby on a dual carriageway, and said we can stop there.

In an unmarked white van, where all the lorries have their back doors open to stop people slitting the curtains.
Yeah, we wouldn't get broken into at all there...

I again will say what I am thinking. Is the relationship happy as this doesn't seem so car aside. If not why would you consider bringing a child into the world in this situation. It wont fix anything if anything its irresponsible.

'happy'? I lost touch with the meaning of that word a very long time ago! :lol:

Children don't fix relationships. I've never wanted kids, but I would never make her live a life she doesn't want.

But most of this is quite academic though, as she lies a lot I've said I have to go by her actions, not her words. So far her actions do not match up what I'd expect from someone desperately wanting offspring.

To be honest, especially considering the health issues in both our families, I'd rather adopt - WHEN/IF we are in a suitable situation.

'happy'? I lost touch with the meaning of that word a very long time ago! :lol:

Children don't fix relationships. I've never wanted kids, but I would never make her live a life she doesn't want.

But most of this is quite academic though, as she lies a lot I've said I have to go by her actions, not her words. So far her actions do not match up what I'd expect from someone desperately wanting offspring.

Sounds like your not happy. From experience of being in a relationship I was trapped in. Takes guts to leave but in the long run you become so happy I cant explain it. Kind of re inventing yourself but its all up to you.

Get a black one like all the celebs are doing?
Then name them something strange

Can't I just have 3 jelly babies? :lol:
they do black ones of them

Major welding the other day, and now a paint job!

I'll do a proper update when I get a chance.

What? All I see is fields in that pic? :confused:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back