• Welcome to the MK3OC Classifieds section:

Please take some time to read the rules found here: Rules and Guidance.

- If you are a trader, then please Contact Us.
    - Any other queries then you can get assistance in the HelpDesk.

Want to remove ads? Become a MK3OC Club Member today!

Odds and Sods: Brakes, lights, mfd, etc....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
Reaction score
Got a few bits knocking about that I want rid of as well as a few bts that are still on the various cars I have knocking about my garden :lol: This list will be updated daily so check back soon to see what's been added.

Standard Ph2 Sport rear lights, I have 2 sets of these looking for £6 per pair inc del 1 set Sold

Airbag steering wheel, good condition, came from a Phase 2 LS £15 inc del

Standard LET tophat inc sensors £15 inc del

GSi/Sport MFD includes stalk, plugs and loom £20 inc del Also have washer bottle with sensor, coolant tank cap with sensor and can prob find the bulb fail unit as well. These will be at extra cost. Ask for details

Outer Anti-roll Powerflex bushes for 22mm anti-roll bar, these are brand new in box £5 inc del

256mm discs and calipers, these are off a 2.0ltr sport the calipers are in good working order the discs do have a slight lip, but are still good for a few miles yet, you will need pads though £20 plus del

Rear disc calipers, these are from a GSI, but will fit all rear disc model astra's and cav's callys. This is just the calipers £12 inc del Sold

Rear disc beam inc hubs, discs, calipers and handbrake cable. Discs are in good condition not sure what the pads are like £40 collection preffered

Last edited:
ill have the rear calipers and a set of back lights right now

paypal, or an irish jig, your choice

Do you have that part number Alex?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back